We ship to all part of Australia, New Zealand and internationally.
We stock all the items we sell and ship the same day an order has been placed (before 6pm EST) so that you can get them quicker and so that you can continue on your project.
How to Pay?
We accept payments through PayPal
Bank Deposit or Electronic Funds Transfer
You can transfer payment for your order at your local bank branch or through internet banking. Bank account details are provided when you place your order through our email.
We accept official purchase orders from Schools, Universities and Government bodies. Order has to be placed through contacting us and we can provide you with further details.
We stock all the items we sell. You will see an item status as "Temporary Out of Stock" if we don't have them in stock ritght now. Also if you try to end more itmes to your cart than what is available in stock you will be notified. If you have any questions about when specific item will be back in stock please contact us.
If you ordered the wrong thing we will accept returns of new and un-opened items in their original packaging within 30 days of the order date provided they are in saleable condition.
It may take us a while to process a return order, check it and restock it so a $5 + 15% restocking fee applies and you pay the return shipping. Only the price of the goods less the restocking fee is refundable. The initial shipping charge is not refundable. Please contact us to obtain a return authorization code before making a return.
Please contact us as soon as possible if you would like to cancel or change your order. You can cancel an order free of charge if we receive your cancellation request before your order is processed and we start packing it and sending it to you. Please be quick though as we try and get goods sent asap.
When we receive our stock we check it for any missing or damaged parts. Please contact us within 7 days if your order is missing bits.
Lowest Price Guaranteed
If you come across an identical item in stock in Australia or New Zealand contact us with the link for that item and we will beat that price or you get the shipment of your next order free.
Education Sector Discounts
If you are a student or teacher send us an email explaining which school your are from and what kind of project you are working on. You might be entitled for our Education Sector Discount. Remeber you need to send us an email in order to be entitled for it.
Faulty Product Return Policy
We will refund or replace a broken or faulty product within 14 days of the purchase date. If freight expenses of any type have been incurred previously, these are not refundable. Return freight costs are customer's responsibility and will not be refunded.
1. Inform us of your problem via email within 10 days from the purchase date and give us a brief description of the problem you are experiencing.
2. One of our friendly technical staff will contact you and assist you with a brief check of the item by working with you through common issues.
3. If the item is determined faulty, please post it back to us. Your invoice or proof of purchase must accompany the faulty item.
NOTE: Items that have been soldered or modified in any way cannot be returned under this policy.
Change of Mind Returns:
We understand that you may have second thoughts about your purchase and we will give you a "Change of Mind" refund if goods are returned within 14 days of purchase. For "Change of Mind" purchases, goods can only be accepted back for refund or exchange in "as sold" condition including undamaged original packaging, complete instruction books, manuals, accessories, etc.
If freight expenses of any kind have been incurred previously, there are no-refundable, and it is customer's responsibility for freight expenses incurred during a return process.:
- Items that have been soldered or modified in any way cannot be returned under this policy.
- "Change of Mind" refund policy does not apply to batteries.
We make our best effort to maintain prices on our website. However due to factors beyond our control cost of some products may change and we reserve the right to amend prices accordingly. For all sales within Australia prices are also inclusive of GST.
We pay great attention to keeping our listed stock levels current. In an unlikely situation when purchase has been made and we are out of stock we are going to get in touch with you and inform you of the correct lead time and offer you full refund if you cannot wait for items to be back in stock.
During a return process, any freight expenses incurred previously are non-refundable and return freight expenses are customer's responsibility.
- Payment - we accept PayPal and EFT
- International Orders - Please keep in mind that you may have to pay customs and import charges at you end (if applicable). All parcels include required customs dockets. If for whatever reason you require to return goods from outside Australia it is essential that customs documentation is included. If customs dockets are not included it can be a costly exercise to have the goods cleared by Customs and the customer is responsible for these charges. Failure to include customs documentation may result in long delays.
Note: We do not take any responsibility or liability for the suitability of any product for use outside Australia or its compliance with local regulations.
- Missing or Damaged Goods - Once the good have left our warehouse the risk is transferred onto customer. All claims for missing or damaged goods while in transit must be lodged with your carrier or your local Post Office.
- It is up to the receiver to make arrangements to be at the delivery location to receive orders, or leave authorisation for an agent to sig for them on delivery.
- It is our policy not to check delivery details because we assume that customer has taken responsibility in providing correct delivery information.
- If incorrect delivery information is provided to us you have 12 hours to provide us with correction because after that time your order would have already been shipped and we do not take any responsibility to where it will be delivered to from that point on.
We do our best to protect your privacy by:
- We do not use any personal information we have collected for any other purpose without seeking the individual's permission.
- We will take reasonable steps to steps to ensure personal information is accurate and complete at all times.
- Personal information will not be disclosed to any organisation or individual who has not given a commitment to deal with such information in a way, which is consistent with the National Privacy Principles and will be disclosed only in accordance with those Principles.
- All information is securely held by the organisation to prevent tampering, interference by outside sources or unauthorised use by employees or agents of the organisation.
- Individuals can access the information that our organisation holds on them in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
- If an individual believes the information we hold on them is not accurate they have the right to apply to the organisation to have that information corrected.
Verification of Payment Details
We may ask you for verification of your identity where credit card payments are made and a mismatch of billing and shipping address has been identified.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find identical item at a lower price elsewhere from Australia we will match that price and will provide you with our outstanding customer service for free.
See our price match guarantee terms and conditions below:
- Price matching refunds will be provided once the product has been purchased from us.
- A product URL which shows the price in AUD is required as evidence at the time of purchase, attached to the order as a note.
- Products have to be shipped from Australia to qualify for Price Match Guarantee.
- Price matches are done on comparison of prices inclusive of GST.
- We will refund the differences of lower priced products identical to ours