This is a DC/DC step-down voltage regulator that converts input voltage between 3.2V and 40V into a smaller voltage between 1.25V and 35V, capable of driving a 3A load with excellent line and load regulation.
In some projects, you might need different voltages (3-35V) for your devices. Without this kind of DC power source, you’ll find it time-consuming to buy a new one. The delay of project is so annoying. No worries! This module can accelerate prototyping, because you can get the voltage you need (such as 3.3V, 5V and 9V) as easy as blinking eyes.
Note: Input must be >1.5V higher than output.
- Wide Output Voltage Range
- Ensured 3A Output Load Current
- Input Voltage Range Up to 40V
- Excellent Line and Load Regulation
- Low Power Standby Mode, Typically 80uA
- High Efficiency Up to 92%
- Precise potentiometer for voltage adjustment
- Thermal Shutdown and Current Limit Protection
- Input Voltage: 3.2V - 40VDC
- Output Voltage: 1.25V - 35VDC
- Max. Output Current: 3A
- Max. Efficiency: 92%
- Output Ripple: ≤100mV
- Switching Frequency: 65KHz
- Operating Temperature: -45℃ to +85℃
- Dimensions: 43mm*21mm*14mm(l*w*h)